DRINKING REGIME WITH ROYAL WATER – HOW TO CALCULATE THE OPTIMAL DRINKING REGIME:
Home / Drinking regime with Royal Water
1. Multiply the coefficient 0.034 by your current body weight. The result is the number of litres of clean water you should intake during the day (e.g., per 100 kg × 0.034 = 3.4 l of water). If you’re exposed to higher temperatures, such as in a sauna or similar, do intensive exercise, have physical work, are ill or overweight, this amount should be increased (coffee, milk, etc. don’t count towards drinking).tajú).
2.From the age of 7 or higher, drink alkaline ionized Royal Water (with a pH of 9.3 or 8.5) for the first 2/3 of the day (approx. to 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. according to daily routine) and then the last 3/3 of the day (i.e., in the evening), drink mineral or baby mineral Royal Water (with a pH of 7.4). These waters have a higher content of silicic acid (H2SiO3), an optimum ratio of calcium and magnesium of 2:1, sodium and potassium of 5:2 and other minerals.
For the first half of the day try to drink 2/3 of the daily drinking regime (but it’s not a condition).
After waking up, drink approximately 0.4 – 0.5 l of water on an empty stomach. If you don’t manage to drink it all at once, you can do it with an interval between gulps of 2-3 times according to your abilities (e.g., 2 dcl – 2 dcl – 1 dcl).
We recommend drinking Royal Water at least 30 – 45 minutes before meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and at least 30 – 45 minutes after meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.).
This drinking regime is also suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers.
3. From 3 to 7 years, drink alkaline ionized Royal Water (pH 8.5) for the first 1/3 of the day (approx. to 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. according to daily routine) and then in the last 2/3 of the day, i.e. drink mineral or baby mineral Royal Water (pH 7.4) in the afternoon and in the evening.
4. From 0 to 3 years, drink baby mineral Royal Water (pH 7.4) throughout the day.
5. After changing and adjusting the drinking regime with Royal Water, body and cell cleansing may be manifested by strongly coloured and aromatic urine. However, after the initial body cleansing phase, this “effect” will disappear, and the urine will be coloured naturally and odourless. If your body has been heavily clogged, there may be short-term cleansing symptoms such as a headache, loose stools, which will disappear within a short time.
6. To increase the negative ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential), since this value can’t be stabilised, we recommend using a “Royal hydrogen booster” (can be purchased from our e-shop), but only to increase the efficiency of Royal Water. All other values contained in Royal Water are stable. A hydrogen generator that generates molecular hydrogen (H2) will increase the benefit of water due to the negative ORP and the presence of molecular hydrogen, which helps to degrade free radicals. All types of our waters are suitable for treatment with a hydrogen generator and meet the highest water purity criteria.
7. Please, bear in mind only a highest quality hydrogen generator that does not contaminate the used water e.g., ozone, chlorine, manganese, etc., should be used. The head should be at least coated with a platinum layer.
Water with a high content of minerals, salt, chlorine, antibiotics, hormones, nitrates, etc. mustn’t be treated with the hydrogen generator. The hydrogen generator is suitable to be used only with water of the highest quality, purity, and value!